Sunday, August 4, 2013

Airline Review: UA United Airlines Review.


I have a love/hate relationship with United Airlines.  On one hand, I’m a loyal Star Alliance member and United is the airline that I can have a credit card with and easily rack up miles on domestic and international flights.  Their frequent flyer program returns the most bang for your buck and offers the best redemption value.  I rack up my miles on domestic flights and credit card purchases and then redeem them for international premium cabins.  United miles can be used to book premium cabins on other Star Alliance carriers such as Lufthansa, Swiss Air and others.  United Airlines is my personal pick for a frequent flyer program but which one is best for you? Click here for my post on which frequent flyer program you should choose.

Click here to continue reading>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment